Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Girls Will Be Girls

Just a rainy afternoon at home with my girly girls. They love to put on Marissa's dance recital costumes from when she was their age (I miss our RPM Dance School back home). Then we put on their favorite "Learn How to Dance with Barbie Princess" DVD and they have fun twirling around the room trying not to bump into one another. I'm really loving this time in their lives, they are so adorable together. I don't want them to grow up, this stage is too much fun! (Sorry about having to listen to my annoying overly animated and excited "Mommy voice" during their performance). :)

2 comments:

d said...

So cute, and Kelea even does her bow. Liana is such a doll, and a little tipsy. What are your barbie princesses drinking?

Unknown said...

Yes, I like to get them dizzy on cough syrup before filming, it makes their dancing so much more interesting!