Sunday, April 6, 2008

Kelea's Big Birthday Week!



Kelea is our middle child, and as such she can sometimes get overlooked. Since I was also a middle child (#5 out of 9 kids) I remember the main thing I enjoyed about my birthday was having the undivided attention of my mom & dad. So instead of planning a big party (which I normally love to do) and getting distracted with invitations & shopping for party favors we decided to give our little 3 year old a week filled with 3 special outings: 1. The Yokohama Zoo with just Sean & I. 2. Picnic with Mom under the Cherry Blossom Trees. 3. Her Favorite Play Place with her Sisters! Here are the videos & pictures from that wonderful week. Even though I was sick for part of it and Sean missed her actual birthday (because he was in Chicago taking his board exams) he was still able to go to the zoo with us before he left and helped her feel special. :)

No comments: