Sunday, March 2, 2008

Baby Shower for Prenatal Yoga Mamas


Three of my Prenatal Yoga students are nearing their delivery dates so I had a little baby shower for them after class. We came back to my apartment and had lunch, opened presents and laughed about all the advice people give pregnant women. Our class has become a close-knit support group (especially for first time moms). It's sad for the class to lose Kara, Marina and Christina, but I'll still have the privilege of being their yoga instructor since they all want to come to "Baby & Me" yoga class a month after they deliver. Yea!!!! I love these women and can't wait to see them welcome their little ones into this world! :) We'll miss Andrea who is moving to Great Lakes, but we look forward to seeing her baby pictures!!!

No comments: